Providing your own

Some of our vehicles can be driven on a car license. If you are a driver or have your own driver we can help ensure they are ok with the hire vehicle. For vehicles of between 13 and 28 seats drivers need an ‘LR’ license and if carrying passengers a ‘drivers authority’. They must enter their daily driving details into a legal ‘drivers work book’. If you need help with working out if your person is qualified please ask. Vehicles over 28 seats are only available for charter hire.

We can provide great qualified drivers for you

We have a database of driver/guides with varying experience and backgrounds. We have crew experienced in charters, day trips and multi-day tour guiding. We already provide crew full-time and as back up for a number of tour operators.

Thinking of becoming a driver/guide?

We are very keen to help the right people get qualified. If you have a mostly clean car drivers license and a good driving record it is quite easy. We can tell you the steps in the process and point you in the direction of the people that you will need to get help from. It costs from about $700 in total. We have plenty of fun work for the right people.
Click here to enquire about a job...

Enquire about a job

Bookings Enquiry Form